• cinnamon powder and sugar (pour over baked pie)
• Warm the milk in a pot over medium-low flame to get lukewarm.
• In the bowl whisk the eggs together with sugar until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
• Add in the mixture of eggs and sugar 3 large spoons of the warm milk and whisk very well. Then add the mixture in the pot with the remaining milk.
• Add gradually the wheat flour whisking vigorously all the while over low heat until the mixture is thick and creamy.
• Remove from heat, add the butter and whisk to melt the butter.
• Butter the ovens baking dish, spread the mixture of cream inside and also spread the surface of cream with 2 remaining whipping eggs.
• Bake in preheated over to 180oC for about 35-45 minutes until the cream is set and surface golden.
• Remove from oven and powder thoroughly with sugar and cinnamon (or else spread with honey and powder with cinnamon).
• Cool slightly and serve in pieces…enjoy it!!
• 2 litres of milk
• 7 eggs (for the cream mixture)
• 2 1/3 cups sugar
• 1 cup of wheat flour
• 100 grams dairy butter
• 2 eggs (spread the surface of cream)