- season shrimps with salt , cayenne pepper and set aside
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté garlic , onion and okra
- once the okra has a nice golden color add the tomatoes
and the bell peppers and sauté for another 5 minutes .
- then add half a cup of water and the seasoning to a taste
and let it boil for about an hour.
- Finally add the seasoned shrimp and the coriander
and continue boiling for another 20 minutes.
-Servings: 6 persons
1 kilo medium shrimp peeled and cleaned
1 kilo okra
2 onions finely chopped
2 ripe tomatoes finely chopped or 1 tbs of tomato paste
2 bell peppers
1 clove garlic
1/2 cup of olive oil
1/2 cup of water
Cayenne pepper and salt to taste
Coriander to taste